Welcome to our inaugural Governors Gathering in the vibrant city of Miami, Florida! Over the course of two exciting days, we invite you to join us for an engaging and immersive experience that will combine thought-provoking discussions, cultural exploration, and the joy of networking with like-minded colleagues and peers.
Attendees will have the unique opportunity to step into the heart of Miami’s transformative evolution, gaining an all-access pass to interactive tours that explore the city’s progress through its iconic developments. Walk in the footsteps of innovation and witness firsthand its impact on the community. Exclusively for Governors and their spouses or significant others, it’s an event you won’t want to miss!
Space is limited so please register today!
Cost Per Person: $1,000 | Cost Per Couple: $2,000
Costs include all meals (breakfast, lunch, two dinners), two cocktail gatherings, all programming, and transportation to and from the Four Seasons Miami!
For your convenience, a block of rooms has been reserved at the Four Seasons Miami. Please call the hotel directly at 305-358-3535 and mention the ULI Foundation by December 29, 2023, to make your reservation. You are also welcome to stay at one of the many hotels nearby!
Thursday, January 11, 2024
Optional self-guided tour of the Design District
Cocktail gathering followed by dinner and fireside chat with Stephen M. Ross, Chairman & Founder, The Related Companies at the Four Seasons Miami
Friday, January 12, 2024
Breakfast at the Four Seasons Miami followed by a guided tour of Brickell City Centre
Riveting presentations and panel discussions from leaders focused on the evolution of Miami, and what the rest of the world can learn and apply to their own cities
Riding tour, cocktails, and dinner at the Indian Creek Country Club located on the private island known as Billionaire Bunker
Stephen M. Ross, Chairman & Founder, The Related Companies
Click here to learn more about Stephen M. Ross.
- Tere Blanca, Chairman & CEO, Blanca Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
- Dr. Alec Bogdanoff, Principal & Co-Founder, Brizaga
- Henry Bott, President, Swire Properties, Inc
- Senator Alexis Calatayud, Member, Florida State Senate
- André Dua, Senior partner and Managing Partner of the Miami Office, McKinsey & Company
- Bernardo Fort-Brescia, Award-Winning Principal of Arquitectonica
- Arnaud Karsenti, Managing Principal, 13th Floor Investments
- Neisen Kasdin, Co-Office Managing Partner, Akerman’s Miami Office and Former Mayor of Miami Beach
- David Martin, Chief Executive Officer, Terra
- Nitin Motwani, Managing Partner of Merrimac Ventures & Managing Partner of Miami Worldcenter Associates
- JP Pérez, President, Related Group
- Greg West, Chief Executive Officer, ZOM Living
- Jane Wooldridge, Award-winning Journalist, Miami Herald
Questions? Email [email protected].