Your use of the UrbanLand.uli.org, ULI.org, and/or My.ULI.org Web sites (“UrbanLand.uli.org,” “ULI.org,” “MyU.LI.org,” respectively, or “Web sites,” collectively) signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions described below.
The Urban Land Institute (“ULI”) reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on the Web sites. Your continued use of the Web sites indicates your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
Links to Other Web Sites and User-Supplied Content
User Submissions and Conduct
- Post content or initiate communications that are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable, as well as post material that encourages conduct by others that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- Use our Web sites to post commercial solicitations, except where explicitly allowed.
- Distribute any content or user-supplied information without expressed written consent from ULI.
- Post any content that violates copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Collect user e-mail or contact information for the purposes of sending unsolicited commercial communications or solicitations.
- Impersonate another user or post content under another user’s account.
- Upload to our Web site any content that contains computer viruses or other malicious computer code.
- Alter or modify any part of these Web sites.
- Upload or post any information or communications that you do not have the right to disclose.
Monitoring and Enforcement
ULI reserves the right to determine whether user-supplied content is appropriate and complies with these terms and conditions, as outlined in the User Submissions and Conduct section above. ULI will terminate the account of any user determined to be a repeat infringer.
You agree to indemnify ULI, its trustees, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorneys’ fees), and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the Web sites, your violation of these terms and conditions, and any claim that one of your submissions caused damage to a third party.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The Web sites are provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those of MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or NON-INFRINGEMENT or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. User waives all claims against ULI and agrees that under no circumstances, including negligence, shall ULI or its trustees, officers, employees or anyone else involved in creating or maintaining the Web sites be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result from the use or inability to use the Web sites and/or any other Web sites that are linked to the ULI Web sites, including, but not limited to, reliance by a user on any information obtained via the Web sites; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access. In states that do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
This agreement between you and ULI will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflict of law principles.