ULI NEXT Global supports the ULI mission by identifying, connecting, and elevating the next generation of leaders for the built environment and ULI globally. ULI NEXT Global members are Full Members, ages 35-45, who have exemplified leadership at work and within ULI.
The initiative enhances the value of ULI’s global resources and membership networks and foster leadership opportunities in ULI, the real estate industry, and beyond.
ULI NEXT Global provides a range of benefits to participants as they develop their leadership skills and build lasting relationships amongst peers, with ULI leadership, and throughout the ULI network. The program will give members:
- Valuable networking opportunities, information, and connections to move careers forward.
- A relevant voice in the organization and its program(s).
- Leadership opportunities to meet individual goals.
If you are a Full Member of ULI between the ages of 35 and 45, please fill out this application to be considered for membership in ULI NEXT Global. Information collected on the application will also be used for connecting those with similar interests and identifying opportunities for members to speak, write, and participate in ULI leadership and service opportunities, such as Technical Assistance Panels.
Please be aware that membership is highly selective, with criteria for membership including, but not limited to:
- Leadership roles within ULI (locally, nationally, or globally)
- The number of available seats
- Background, expertise, and geographic region relative to the existing membership.
Latest News from the NEXT Leadership Initiative