ULI Europe Digital Programme: The New Travel Guide – How Will COVID-19 Reshape the Future of Hospitality
November 18, 2020
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
*Not a member? If you join one of our ULI Europe webinars and become a member within 10 days of the event, we will credit back to your ULI account your non-member fee for that webinar. Credit will remain on your ULI account for one year and can be used against any other paid for activity excluding membership payments.
* How to create an engaging and welcoming experience in a socially distanced environment?
* With international travel not expected to return to pre-Covid-19 levels any time soon, how does hospitality respond to the changed demand?
* How can hospitality profit from and respond to other accelerating trends, for example related to ongoing strong remote work patterns?
* How important is ESG for ‘resilient hospitality’?
- 9 September 2020: Changing Rooms – The Impact of COVID-19 on New Living Concepts
- 7 October 2020: Word on the Street – How Consumer Behaviour is Transforming Real Estate
The 2020 ULI Europe Digital Programme Autumn Series: Rebuild, Reshape and Rethink
- Rebuild: Creating liveable and resilient cities
- Reshape: Evolving real estate formats to meet consumer needs
- Rethink: Innovation, finance and new solutions for real estate