Through investments in large-scale infrastructure and strategic economic policies, the Pearl River Delta region has undergone a transformation from an export-driven manufacturing region into China’s coastal economic powerhouse. How can this growth be leveraged? Where are the opportunities for our industry? What’s next for the Pearl River Delta?
- Hoke Slaughter, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Sean Chiao, chief executive, Buildings + Places, Asia Pacific, AECOM
- Richard Vogel, president, Silverstein China
- Fu Zhiqiang, group chief planner and regional deputy general manager for Shanghai region, China Vanke Co., Ltd.
- Michael J. Enright, professor, School of Business, University of Hong Kong; director, Asia Pacific Competitiveness Programs, Hong Kong Institute of Economics and Business Strategy; director, Enright, Scott & Associates