We have been living in a world of low, steady interest rates and low capitalization rates for core assets in gateway cities. Where are interest and capitalization rates headed, and how soon are they expected to change? How can owners and developers manage expected changes to drive property values and company profits across various markets and property types? Get the answers from this panel of experts at the 2014 ULI Spring Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Moderator: John J. Healy, Jr., principal, Hyde Street Holdings, LLC
- Victor Calanog, vice president of research and head of economics, Reis Inc.
- James J. Curtis, III, managing partner, Bristol Group, Inc.
- John S. Hagestad, managing director, SARES-REGIS Group
- Douglas W. Lyons, managing director, Pearlmark Real Estate Partners
- Bahram Motamedian, managing director, portfolio management, USAA Real Estate Company