Call for 40 Under 40 Nominations – What You Need to Know
You are cordially invited to help find and recognize our industry’s go-getters and up-and-coming leaders. Do you know a talented individual who has demonstrated achievement and deserves to be recognized? If so, nominate him or her for the inaugural Urban Land magazine 40 Under 40 competition.
The 2014 nominations are officially open!
Urban Landmagazine has launched 40 Under 40, a celebration of the world’s top real estate and land use leaders and visionaries under the age of 40. Urban Land is drawing upon the collective wisdom of ULI’s more than 32,000 members worldwide to identify individuals for this honor. The inaugural class of 40 Under 40 will be profiled in an upcoming issue of the magazine and recognized at the 2014 ULI Fall Meeting in New York City.
What You Need to Know:
- ULI members—of any age—are encouraged to nominate candidates.
- Eligible candidates are those professionals under age 40 (as of June 1, 2014) who are distinguished by their talent, professional achievements, and unique leadership.
- Candidates need not be members of ULI.
- Members are encouraged to nominate young leaders in any of the land use disciplines represented by ULI, including design, development, finance, planning, landscape architecture, sustainability, public policy, transit, urban infrastructure, and academia.
- Eligible ULI members are encouraged to nominate themselves.
More information—and nomination forms—are available at uli.org/40under40. Nominations will be accepted through June 1.