Lynn Ross, executive director of ULI’s Terwilliger Center for Housing, took part in a business forum Sept. 27 at the White House. The meeting was part of the Obama administration’s series of conversations about helping businesses to invest in ideas that can change the world.
- ULI Names Adam J. Smolyar as Chief Marketing and Membership Officer
- Associate, San Francisco District Council
- Signature Developments along Philadelphia’s Market Street Signal Rebirth of Center City
- Spring Meeting Capital Markets Session: Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?
- ULI Global CEO Patrick Phillips Describes a "More Durable and Resilient" ULI in Report to Members
- ULI Hong Kong’s WLI Chapter Launches with Robust Discussion of Strategies for Career Advancement
- ULI Chicago Joins the Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Initiative to Promote Women’s Advancement in Commercial Real Estate
- ULI Forum in New Orleans Defines Food’s Role in Placemaking and Value Creation
- ULI Columbus Pursues Data-Driven Scenario Planning to Prepare for Central Ohio Growth
- Nelson Mandela Bay, South Africa — Advisory Services Panel
Tweets from @urbanlandinst
Urban Land Institute: Housing affordability challenges are affecting more households and communities than ever before: https://t.co/CUL4POGurq #housing #cities 2 hours ago
Urban Land Institute: U.S. Housing Policy Largely Absent from Political Discussion, Says ULI Panel: https://t.co/uMJIjGhzDm #housing https://t.co/eeNQndW5u7 1 hour ago
Urban Land Institute: The Power of Pop-Ups and Other Retail Innovations: https://t.co/S9rwRSugSL #cre #retail 3 mins ago