The ULI Fellows Program was established in 1996 to enhance the Institute’s role in raising awareness of its mission to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
ULI Fellows explore, research, document, and educate ULI members and stakeholders across the Institute’s global network. Topics explored include real estate finance, urban development policy, retail and entertainment markets, transportation, housing, environmental stewardship, and community development.
Senior Resident Fellows
Distinguished Visiting Fellow
Senior Visiting Fellows
- Michael D. Beyard, ULI/Martin Bucksbaum Chair for Retail and Entertainment
- Stephen R. Blank, Finance
- Robert Dunphy, Transportation
- William Hudnut III, ULI/Joseph C. Canizaro Fellow for Public Policy
- John K. McIlwain, ULI/J. Ronald Terwilliger Chair for Housing