The ULI Greenprint Center for Building Performance uses the collective power of its membership to lead by example in lowering carbon emissions by exploring and implementing energy-reducing technologies, sharing their performance results with the public at large through the Greenprint Performance Report, and publishing case studies and white papers.
Your Greenprint membership provides active participation in the following:
- The Greenprint Performance Report, which provides a consolidated view of participating properties, describing their current carbon footprints and providing an important benchmark against which the global real estate industry can measure its progress in reducing carbon emissions.
- Pilot programs that test new technology and management practices, and include white papers and case studies describing program results in terms of effectiveness and cost. Pilot programs are sponsored by Greenprint members and nonmembers.
- Future initiatives, including those centered on regulatory trend reports, green leases, and green finance.
By becoming a Greenprint Member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to the Greenprint Environmental Management Platform with unlimited accounts (collection of energy, water, waste, spaces, refrigerant and certification data).
- Modules added on to the Platform – benchmarking, property reports, fund reports, and projects module
- Reporting tools – ability to run reports which align with GRESB, GRI, CDP annd others
- Annual Member Reports – each member receives an annual, confidential member report
- Greenprint support – receive ongoing training and support in the use of the platform and analysis of the data
- Greenprint Committees – participate in one of two main committees that drive the direction of Greenprint and the industry
- Networking and Knowledge Sharing – provides forums and events to share feedback, best practices, innovative technologies and other content
- Full Individual ULI membership
- Annual admission to the ULI Spring or Fall meeting
- Use of ULI Greenprint logo
- Recognition as a member on the Greenprint Center website and materials