- Greenprint Performance Report
How the Greenprint Performance Report Works
Follow the instructions below to evaluate your property using the Greenprint Performance Report:
- Download the latest Greenprint Performance Report.
- Collect energy data and floor area at each property; the Data Sources bullet points found in the appendixes may be helpful in locating this information.
- Multiply the energy data by the correct emissions factor using the factors provided in the appendixes.
- For energy comparison, divide energy (in kWh) by the associated floor area, and compare against appropriate benchmarks in the Energy Section.
- The emissions can be split into the appropriate Scopes by using the methodology on page 28.
- Emissions can be compared with Greenprint benchmarks throughout the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Section.