The mission of the Center is to promote understanding of the real estate capital markets and provide leadership in fostering a healthy and productive real estate industry and capital markets sector that, in turn, promote thriving and sustainable communities worldwide, through research, trend analysis, education, events, publications, websites and web-based resources, advocacy, and thought leadership.
Goals and Objectives
ULI is committed to:
- Informing and educating ULI members and the broader real estate community about real estate finance, capital markets, and industry issues and trends;
- Fostering collaboration on this topic within and beyond ULI’s membership through networking, mentoring, dialogue, and problem solving;
- Exploring issues of urbanization, conservation, regeneration, land use, and sustainable development from a finance and capital markets perspective;
- Advancing real estate finance and investment policies and practices that respect the uniqueness of both built and natural environments;
- Creating and sharing real estate capital markets and industry knowledge through meetings, education, applied research, publishing, and electronic media.