Please read ULI’s refund policies below for the Fall Meeting, District Council Events, and Real Estate Development Workshops.
REFUND POLICY • All refund requests must be made in writing. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to ULI at 410-626-7148.
- Cancellation of a meeting registration does not constitute cancellation of a hotel room. Please be sure to handle both separately.
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI by march 10, 2016: Full refund minus a $200 processing fee.
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI between march 11 and march 17, 2016: One-half REGISTRATION FEE.
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI after march 17, 2016: No refund will be given.
- Verbal requests for refunds will not be accepted; all requests for refunds must be made in writing.
- Registrations can be transferred to another eligible member of your organization; $100 processing fee will be charged.
- Optional ticketed events will be refunded at 100% if you cancel in writing no later than five days prior to the event.
- We cannot apply your registration fees to another ULI events
- Written cancellation and refund requests received by 5 January 2016 will be awarded a full refund minus a €150 (£110) processing fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 5 January 2016.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation; a €50 (£37) transfer fee will be charged.
- Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- All requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. Other requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted.
District Council Events
Please refer to the District Council event page for the event for which you are registering for refund information specific to your event.
Real Estate Development Workshops
Cancellations, which must be made in writing or email to ULI’s Customer Service Department, will be subject to a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations must be received at least seven days prior to the start of the workshop to be eligible for a refund. No refunds will be granted thereafter. You may, however, transfer your registration, without penalty, to another member of your organization. Contact ULI customer service at 800-321-5011 or 410-626-7500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.