ULI’s family of mobile apps makes it easy to get the full ULI experience on the go.
Download the indispensable information and connections that only ULI can deliver, all on your iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
ULI Events App
The ULI Events app is the only mobile tool you will need to navigate ULI’s Spring Meeting, Fall Meeting, Asia Pacific Summit and other conferences.
- Personalize your schedule from the dozens of general sessions, concurrent sessions, tours, and networking events on the program.
- Get noticed when you create your official profile.
- See who’s attending and connect via the app.
- Receive live alerts about can’t-miss extras.
- Quickly share photos, comments, and which sessions you’re attending using the app’s social networking features.
- Immediately offer your feedback about every element of the event.
- Find and interact with exhibitors and sponsors.
For BlackBerry users, we offer this HTML 5 Version for the 2015 Spring Meeting.
Your All-Access Pass To ULI
The ULI Access mobile app is your free pass to everything ULI.
Local and global news, programs and events, and Urban Land magazine all in one place!
- Subscribe to updates from multiple sources, including District Councils, National Councils, Urban Land magazine, ULI Centers and Initiatives, and more.
- View just the essentials in the app—the headline, photo, and excerpt.
- Read the full update or share with colleagues with just one tap.
- Browse photos and videos from your favorite ULI sources.
- Set up notifications to alert you to new articles and events.
For Blackberry users, we offer this HTML 5 Version.
Urban Land Magazine for iPhone, iPad, and Android
This mobile app delivers each issue of Urban Land to ULI members across the globe quickly and conveniently, providing all of the content, illustrations, and photos of the print edition on your smartphone or tablet.
Issues of Urban Land magazine are available exclusively to ULI members via the mobile app. Don’t miss out on the newest edition of Urban Land, plus our archive of past issues. Join ULI today.
- Zoom in on text and images.
- Share article snippets via email and social media.
- Save articles to Instapaper or Evernote.
- Click on web addresses in articles and advertisements.
- Play an audio version of articles for the visually impaired.