The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was established in 2011 as part of the Urban Land Institute’s Robert C. Larson Leadership Initiative. On an annual basis, the WLI will revise and affirm its strategy including the vision, mission, objectives, and governance of the initiative, and will establish a work plan for the upcoming year. The Strategic Plan 2013-2018 is hereby approved by the Steering Committee of the Women’s Leadership Initiative and presented to the WLI Advisory Board.
Since the launch, WLI activities have burgeoned all over the U.S. Check out ULI member impact and contribution to advancing the WLI mission.
WLI Accomplishments and Strategy
2014 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
WLI Content Worldwide
- Posted April 9, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteULI has published its 2014 Annual Report in a digital-first format now available at annualreport.uli.org Read More
- Posted April 7, 2015 on ULI ColoradoWomen’s Leadership Initiative Leadership Connection with Virginia McAllister
The WLI Leadership Connection Series kicked off on March 26th with a lunch with Virginia McAllister, Principal and Owner of Iron Horse Architects… Read More
- Posted April 3, 2015 on ULI San FranciscoLydia Tan, Senior Vice President of Development for Bentall Kennedy (U.S.) LP, was the honored guest at ULI San Francisco’s March 25, 2015 Boardroom After Dark program, a series of… Read More
- Posted March 10, 2015 on ULI SacramentoULI Sacramento's WLI held a program on March 4 titled "Break Your Own Rules" a discussion about the New York Times best seller. Katie Carr, Executive Coach and… Read More
- Posted February 25, 2015 on ULI WashingtonOn February 24, three simultaneous WLI dine-arounds took place in Maryland, Virginia and the District. A total of forty-two women gathered at the various venues for a fun evening of food… Read More