The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was established in 2011 as part of the Urban Land Institute’s Robert C. Larson Leadership Initiative. On an annual basis, the WLI will revise and affirm its strategy including the vision, mission, objectives, and governance of the initiative, and will establish a work plan for the upcoming year. The Strategic Plan 2013-2018 is hereby approved by the Steering Committee of the Women’s Leadership Initiative and presented to the WLI Advisory Board.
Since the launch, WLI activities have burgeoned all over the U.S. Check out ULI member impact and contribution to advancing the WLI mission.
WLI Research and Publications
Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry – Click here to read.
WLI Strategic Plans and Reports
2014 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
WLI Content Worldwide
- Posted August 24, 2016 on ULI WashingtonULI members braved the record breaking heat on Wednesday, August 10th to network and enjoy an exclusive members-only summer rum tasting at Archipelago, a tiki bar on U Street. Archipelago… Read More
- Posted August 18, 2016 on ULI CharlotteOn August 11, women ULI members gathered to discuss affordable housing and the realities in the Charlotte market. Beginning with a review of The New Yorker article titled Forced Out, Pam… Read More
- Posted August 17, 2016 on ULI CharlotteAt this women-only event (open to members and nonmembers), we will discuss how do we best empower each other to succeed? Is there a difference between a mentor and a… Read More
- Posted August 4, 2016 on ULI CharlotteCREW Charlotte and KPMG have partnered to develop a leadership program for CREW female members and other professional women in our community. Becoming an Authentic Leader, facilitated by Sharon Reed… Read More
- Posted July 27, 2016 on ULI Southeast Florida/CaribbeanIn 2015, the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative awarded Urban Innovation Grants to four District and National Councils to support the creation of innovative programs that raise the visibility and number of… Read More