The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was established in 2011 as part of the Urban Land Institute’s Robert C. Larson Leadership Initiative. On an annual basis, the WLI will revise and affirm its strategy including the vision, mission, objectives, and governance of the initiative, and will establish a work plan for the upcoming year. The Strategic Plan 2013-2018 is hereby approved by the Steering Committee of the Women’s Leadership Initiative and presented to the WLI Advisory Board.
Since the launch, WLI activities have burgeoned all over the U.S. Check out ULI member impact and contribution to advancing the WLI mission.
WLI Accomplishments and Strategy
2014 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Strategic Plan - Click here to read.
2012 WLI Annual Report - Click here to read.
2012 WLI Strategic Plan - Click here to read.
WLI Content Worldwide
- Posted October 1, 2014 on Urban Land InstituteThe WLI Steering Committee announces the names of the ten WLI Fall Meeting Scholarship winners. Read More
- Posted August 18, 2014 on Urban Land InstituteULI women members who are active in District Councils, including members in Associate, Young Leader and Student member categories, are encouraged to apply for a Fall Meeting 2014 WLI Scholarship. The purpose of the program is to support the professional development of ULI women members through participation in the Fall Meeting, and to advance the mission of WLI: to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry. Read More
- Posted August 15, 2014 on ULI CincinnatiThe Domino Sugar Factory on the Williamsburg waterfront, the last of its kind, is set to be demolished in 2 weeks to make way for the new development. The factory… Read More
- Posted August 14, 2014 on Urban Land InstituteOn behalf of the ULI Women's Leadership Initiative Steering Committee, we are reaching out for support of the ULI Foundation Annual Fund and to "check the box" for WLI! Since our launch at the 2012 Spring Meeting in Charlotte, WLI has raised over $200,000 dedicated to supporting the programs and activities directed by our Steering Committee. WLI has sponsored fall scholarships, programs and networking events at the fall and spring meetings, at the district council level and at global forums. WLI Annual Fund donations have ranged from $100 to $25,000, and in 2013 more than 100 ULI members (men and women) contributed. Read More
- Posted August 13, 2014 on ULI New YorkBuilt By Women Call For Nominations
The Beverly Willis Architecture Foundation (BWAF) is looking to identify 100 outstanding structures and built environments, contemporary or historic, that were designed and/or constructed by… Read More