The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was established in 2011 as part of the Urban Land Institute’s Robert C. Larson Leadership Initiative. On an annual basis, the WLI will revise and affirm its strategy including the vision, mission, objectives, and governance of the initiative, and will establish a work plan for the upcoming year. The Strategic Plan 2013-2018 is hereby approved by the Steering Committee of the Women’s Leadership Initiative and presented to the WLI Advisory Board.
Since the launch, WLI activities have burgeoned all over the U.S. Check out ULI member impact and contribution to advancing the WLI mission.
WLI Research and Publications
Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry – Click here to read.
WLI Strategic Plans and Reports
2014 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
WLI Content Worldwide
- Posted February 3, 2016 on ULI Southeast Florida/CaribbeanULI SE Florida/Caribbean was recently recognized as one of only four U.S. District Councils to receive a ULI Foundation grant to assist in enhancing activities for its successful Women’s Leadership… Read More
- Posted December 22, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteAmong the firms highlighted in ULI’s recent report “Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry” for their exemplary records in promoting women, Gensler stands out for the sheer size and global nature of its workforce. Read More
- Posted November 9, 2015 on ULI PhiladelphiaOn November 5th Toby Bozzuto, CEO of the Bozzuto Group, and Julie Smith, President of Bozzuto Management discussed the importance of female leadership in real estate at the annual ULI… Read More
- Posted October 29, 2015 on ULI San FranciscoThe Women’s Leadership Initiative released its first comprehensive research study entitled Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry. WLI wanted to fill a void in existing… Read More
- Posted October 16, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteFour District Councils were awarded grants to launch innovative programs that raise the visibility and number of women in ULI and the real estate industry. Read More