The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was established in 2011 as part of the Urban Land Institute’s Robert C. Larson Leadership Initiative. On an annual basis, the WLI will revise and affirm its strategy including the vision, mission, objectives, and governance of the initiative, and will establish a work plan for the upcoming year. The Strategic Plan 2013-2018 is hereby approved by the Steering Committee of the Women’s Leadership Initiative and presented to the WLI Advisory Board.
Since the launch, WLI activities have burgeoned all over the U.S. Check out ULI member impact and contribution to advancing the WLI mission.
WLI Accomplishments and Strategy
2014 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
WLI Content Worldwide
- Posted December 3, 2014 on ULI San FranciscoWritten by Anushka Silva
The second installment of WLI’s professional engagement and speaking workshop series, Beyond the Elevator Pitch, took place on Thursday, October 30th to a packed house eager to hear from… Read More
- Posted November 19, 2014 on Urban Land InstituteULI is seeking a Research Fellow to carry out a research project under the auspices of ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI). Read More
- Posted November 18, 2014 on ULI PhiladelphiaIn her latest article for Fortune Magazine, editor Leigh Gallagher reflects on her interview with Marilyn Jordan Taylor at ULI Philadelphia’s Women’s Leadership Initiative Council held on November 5, 2014… Read More
- Posted November 6, 2014 on ULI PhiladelphiaOn November 5, the ULI Philadelphia Women's Leadership Initiative hosted a terrific discussion with Fortune Magazine editor, author and MSNBC contributor Leigh Gallagher and Penn School of Design Dean Marilyn Jordan… Read More
- Posted November 5, 2014 on ULI TorontoBy Robyn Brown and Emily Graham
Leslie Woo, Vice President of Policy, Planning and Innovation at Metrolinx, sees evidence of her work every day when she looks out her office window… Read More