The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was established in 2011 as part of the Urban Land Institute’s Robert C. Larson Leadership Initiative. On an annual basis, the WLI will revise and affirm its strategy including the vision, mission, objectives, and governance of the initiative, and will establish a work plan for the upcoming year. The Strategic Plan 2013-2018 is hereby approved by the Steering Committee of the Women’s Leadership Initiative and presented to the WLI Advisory Board.
Since the launch, WLI activities have burgeoned all over the U.S. Check out ULI member impact and contribution to advancing the WLI mission.
WLI Research and Publications
Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry – Click here to read.
WLI Strategic Plans and Reports
2014 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
WLI Content Worldwide
- Posted September 28, 2016 on ULI PittsburghNamed one of Pittsburgh Business Times' Coolest Offices, Reed Smith was host venue to our latest ULI Pittsburgh Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) event: “A Conversation with Sandie Egley." During the… Read More
- Posted September 27, 2016 on ULI CharlotteAt a ULI Charlotte Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) lunch on September 20, 2016, women professionals gathered to discuss how we can help elevate other women. A panel moderated by Amy… Read More
- Posted September 15, 2016 on Urban Land InstituteThe ULI Women's Leadership Initiative is delighted to announce the recipients of the WLI Prologis Scholarship Program in connection with ULI's Fall Meeting in Dallas, October 24-27, 2016. Read More
- Posted August 31, 2016 on ULI TriangleA sold out crowd of professional women in real estate gathered on August 23rd at West Street’s newest apartment complex, The Link, to learn about the ongoing transformation of downtown… Read More
- Posted August 25, 2016 on ULI Austin WLI started its first committee year leading a breakfast on Inclusive Leadership in October of 2015.
This past spring, WLI kicked off the WLI Lunch Series, with both lunches selling out within… Read More