The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was established in 2011 as part of the Urban Land Institute’s Robert C. Larson Leadership Initiative. On an annual basis, the WLI will revise and affirm its strategy including the vision, mission, objectives, and governance of the initiative, and will establish a work plan for the upcoming year. The Strategic Plan 2013-2018 is hereby approved by the Steering Committee of the Women’s Leadership Initiative and presented to the WLI Advisory Board.
Since the launch, WLI activities have burgeoned all over the U.S. Check out ULI member impact and contribution to advancing the WLI mission.
WLI Research and Publications
Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry – Click here to read.
WLI Strategic Plans and Reports
2014 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
WLI Content Worldwide
- Posted June 22, 2016 on ULI CharlotteA special thank you to the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) participants as we endured hot temperatures installing trim work, building fences, and preparing a house during the Habitat for… Read More
- Posted June 21, 2016 on ULI CharlotteBring your lunch and join the conversation around affordable housing. As we are all busy women, we recommend participants read an article by The New Yorker titled Forced Out. “Today… Read More
- Posted June 6, 2016 on ULI PittsburghHeld on Friday, June 3, the Women’s Leadership Initiative’s “A Walk in the Park” event gave 31 ULI members an exclusive construction tour of the new Frick Environmental Center. Lead… Read More
- Posted May 24, 2016 on ULI ChicagoThis is a summary of the May 17, 2016 meeting of the ULI Chicago Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) and the Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Women Leaders in Real Estate Initiative… Read More
- Posted April 21, 2016 on ULI Los AngelesIn February, WLI and CREW members joined together for a fun evening of empowerment, networking, and fashion at Bloomingdale’s Century City.
The program included:
A short presentation by WLI Chair Nancy Wilhite… Read More