The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was established in 2011 as part of the Urban Land Institute’s Robert C. Larson Leadership Initiative. On an annual basis, the WLI will revise and affirm its strategy including the vision, mission, objectives, and governance of the initiative, and will establish a work plan for the upcoming year. The Strategic Plan 2013-2018 is hereby approved by the Steering Committee of the Women’s Leadership Initiative and presented to the WLI Advisory Board.
Since the launch, WLI activities have burgeoned all over the U.S. Check out ULI member impact and contribution to advancing the WLI mission.
WLI Research and Publications
Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry – Click here to read.
WLI Strategic Plans and Reports
2014 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
WLI Content Worldwide
- Posted April 21, 2016 on ULI Los AngelesIn February, WLI and CREW members joined together for a fun evening of empowerment, networking, and fashion at Bloomingdale’s Century City.
The program included:
A short presentation by WLI Chair Nancy Wilhite… Read More
- Posted April 20, 2016 on ULI Los AngelesWe are delighted to announce the launch of the 2016 GROW Program. Spearheaded by our Women's Leadership Initiative both women and men participate in this program to provide leadership and… Read More
- Posted April 14, 2016 on ULI SacramentoWhat do legos have to do with real estate development? UrbanPlan! ULI's land use planning and real estate development program, created by ULI and the Fisher Center for… Read More
- Posted April 12, 2016 on ULI PittsburghThe Women’s Leadership Initiative’s “Designing the Workplace of the Future: This is Not Your Father’s Office” event brought together professionals from all disciplines of urban planning and place-making to discuss… Read More
- Posted April 11, 2016 on ULI TorontoBy Kendra Fitzrandolph, City of Toronto
View Video (NEW!)
I am in real estate. I chose this career journey to build communities. I am an emerging leader who happens to be… Read More