The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Prologis, a sponsor and supporter of women and the WLI, has challenging and diverse positions across the globe. To view these openings, please click here.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
- Posted June 22, 2016 on ULI CharlotteA special thank you to the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) participants as we endured hot temperatures installing trim work, building fences, and preparing a house during the Habitat for… Read More
- Posted June 21, 2016 on ULI CharlotteBring your lunch and join the conversation around affordable housing. As we are all busy women, we recommend participants read an article by The New Yorker titled Forced Out. “Today… Read More
- Posted June 6, 2016 on ULI PittsburghHeld on Friday, June 3, the Women’s Leadership Initiative’s “A Walk in the Park” event gave 31 ULI members an exclusive construction tour of the new Frick Environmental Center. Lead… Read More
- Posted May 24, 2016 on ULI ChicagoThis is a summary of the May 17, 2016 meeting of the ULI Chicago Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) and the Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Women Leaders in Real Estate Initiative… Read More
- Posted April 21, 2016 on ULI Los AngelesIn February, WLI and CREW members joined together for a fun evening of empowerment, networking, and fashion at Bloomingdale’s Century City. The program included: A short presentation by WLI Chair Nancy Wilhite… Read More
- Posted April 20, 2016 on ULI Los AngelesWe are delighted to announce the launch of the 2016 GROW Program. Spearheaded by our Women's Leadership Initiative both women and men participate in this program to provide leadership and… Read More
- Posted April 14, 2016 on ULI SacramentoWhat do legos have to do with real estate development? UrbanPlan! ULI's land use planning and real estate development program, created by ULI and the Fisher Center for… Read More