The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Prologis, a sponsor and supporter of women and the WLI, has challenging and diverse positions across the globe. To view these openings, please click here.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
- Posted July 27, 2016 on ULI Southeast Florida/CaribbeanIn 2015, the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative awarded Urban Innovation Grants to four District and National Councils to support the creation of innovative programs that raise the visibility and number of… Read More
- Posted July 7, 2016 on ULI TorontoBy Seemal Saif, Economic Business Analyst, York Region View Photos View Attendees ULI Toronto’s Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) celebrated its 2016 Championship Team with an evening event on June 22 at the McCarthy Tétrault… Read More
- Posted July 6, 2016 on Urban Land InstituteULI Southeast Florida/Caribbean received $2,500 to support the creation of innovative programs that raise the visibility and number of women in ULI and the real estate industry. Read More
- Posted July 6, 2016 on Urban Land InstituteScholarships are awarded for the 2016 ULI Fall Meeting to 10 women members in recognition of a member’s contributions to ULI and demonstrated commitment to real estate and land use issues. Read More
- Posted June 22, 2016 on ULI CharlotteA special thank you to the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) participants as we endured hot temperatures installing trim work, building fences, and preparing a house during the Habitat for… Read More
- Posted June 21, 2016 on ULI CharlotteBring your lunch and join the conversation around affordable housing. As we are all busy women, we recommend participants read an article by The New Yorker titled Forced Out. “Today… Read More
- Posted June 6, 2016 on ULI PittsburghHeld on Friday, June 3, the Women’s Leadership Initiative’s “A Walk in the Park” event gave 31 ULI members an exclusive construction tour of the new Frick Environmental Center. Lead… Read More