The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) formally launched in Charlotte, NC at the ULI 2012 Spring Meeting. WLI was formed late in 2010 and is now an active part of ULI’s Larson Leadership Initiative.
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Join the Conversation. The WLI regularly hosts high-level conversations with accomplished women leaders. Join our LinkedIn group to participate.
Discover important research and industry information by following us on Twitter.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
- Posted February 25, 2015 on ULI WashingtonOn February 24, three simultaneous WLI dine-arounds took place in Maryland, Virginia and the District. A total of forty-two women gathered at the various venues for a fun evening of food… Read More
- Posted February 4, 2015 on ULI TorontoBy Robyn Brown and Emily Graham Looking back over her illustrious career is not something Patricia McCarney does often, in part due to her fervent working pace. She describes her journey… Read More
- Posted January 27, 2015 on ULI SacramentoULI's Women's Leadership Initiative (WLI) group held a lunch meeting recently inviting guest speakers, Lial Jones, Director Crocker Art Museum, Maritza Davis, Co-Founder, Unseen Heroes and new Executive Director of… Read More
Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Women Leaders in Real Estate Initiative Supports Newly Launched ULI Chicago WLIPosted January 22, 2015 on ULI ChicagoULI CHICAGO PRESS RELEASE - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information, please contact Cynthia McSherry, Executive Director, ULI Chicago, 773-549-4972 Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Women Leaders in Real Estate Initiative (GBWM Initiative… Read More
- Posted December 3, 2014 on ULI San FranciscoWritten by Anushka Silva The second installment of WLI’s professional engagement and speaking workshop series, Beyond the Elevator Pitch, took place on Thursday, October 30th to a packed house eager to hear from… Read More
- Posted November 19, 2014 on Urban Land InstituteULI is seeking a Research Fellow to carry out a research project under the auspices of ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI). Read More
- Posted November 18, 2014 on ULI PhiladelphiaIn her latest article for Fortune Magazine, editor Leigh Gallagher reflects on her interview with Marilyn Jordan Taylor at ULI Philadelphia’s Women’s Leadership Initiative Council held on November 5, 2014… Read More