The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) formally launched in Charlotte, NC at the ULI 2012 Spring Meeting. WLI was formed late in 2010 and is now an active part of ULI’s Larson Leadership Initiative.
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Join the Conversation. The WLI regularly hosts high-level conversations with accomplished women leaders. Join our LinkedIn group to participate.
Discover important research and industry information by following us on Twitter.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
- Posted August 18, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteThe ULI Women's Leadership Initiative is delighted to announce the recipients of the WLI Prologis Scholarship Program in connection with ULI's Fall Meeting in San Francisco on October 5-8, 2015. Read More
- Posted August 14, 2015 on ULI New YorkBY KRYSTYN GATTO On August 6th ULI New York’s Women’s Leadership Initiative joined Jamestown LP, Angelo, Gordon, & Co. Belvedere Capital, Cammeby’s International and FBE Limited for a tour of Industry City… Read More
- Posted August 13, 2015 on ULI CharlotteJoin us in a fireside chat with Jane McIntyre and Sonja Gant (WCNC News Anchor) to hear about how Jane fostered and strengthened the vision of the organization to move beyond the obstacles and reenergize the United Way’s mission and service within our community. Read More
- Posted July 27, 2015 on ULI San FranciscoInterested in receiving complimentary registration to the 2015 Fall Meeting? ULI women members (Full, Associate and Young Leader) who are active in ULI San Francisco are encouraged to apply for… Read More
ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative – Applications open for WLI Scholarships and WLI Innovation Grant!Posted June 29, 2015 on Urban Land Institute - Asia PacificWLI is growing quickly and we are excited about the upcoming opportunities Read More
- Posted May 21, 2015 on ULI TorontoOn the evening of June 4th, 2015 the Urban Land Institute (ULI) Toronto will host its second annual Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) celebration – “An Evening to Remember: 2015 WLI… Read More
- Posted May 6, 2015 on ULI San FranciscoULI San Francisco is pleased to announce its second installment of Boardroom After Dark: intimate dinner gatherings that bring together a small group of lucky ULI members with some of San… Read More