The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Prologis, a sponsor and supporter of women and the WLI, has challenging and diverse positions across the globe. To view these openings, please click here.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
- Posted September 15, 2016 on Urban Land InstituteThe ULI Women's Leadership Initiative is delighted to announce the recipients of the WLI Prologis Scholarship Program in connection with ULI's Fall Meeting in Dallas, October 24-27, 2016. Read More
- Posted August 31, 2016 on ULI TriangleA sold out crowd of professional women in real estate gathered on August 23rd at West Street’s newest apartment complex, The Link, to learn about the ongoing transformation of downtown… Read More
- Posted August 25, 2016 on ULI Austin WLI started its first committee year leading a breakfast on Inclusive Leadership in October of 2015. This past spring, WLI kicked off the WLI Lunch Series, with both lunches selling out within… Read More
- Posted August 24, 2016 on ULI WashingtonULI members braved the record breaking heat on Wednesday, August 10th to network and enjoy an exclusive members-only summer rum tasting at Archipelago, a tiki bar on U Street. Archipelago… Read More
- Posted August 18, 2016 on ULI CharlotteOn August 11, women ULI members gathered to discuss affordable housing and the realities in the Charlotte market. Beginning with a review of The New Yorker article titled Forced Out, Pam… Read More
- Posted August 17, 2016 on ULI CharlotteAt this women-only event (open to members and nonmembers), we will discuss how do we best empower each other to succeed? Is there a difference between a mentor and a… Read More
- Posted August 4, 2016 on ULI CharlotteCREW Charlotte and KPMG have partnered to develop a leadership program for CREW female members and other professional women in our community. Becoming an Authentic Leader, facilitated by Sharon Reed… Read More