The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Join the Conversation. The WLI regularly hosts high-level conversations with accomplished women leaders. Join our LinkedIn group to participate.
Discover important research and industry information by following us on Twitter.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
- Posted November 9, 2015 on ULI PhiladelphiaOn November 5th Toby Bozzuto, CEO of the Bozzuto Group, and Julie Smith, President of Bozzuto Management discussed the importance of female leadership in real estate at the annual ULI… Read More
- Posted October 29, 2015 on ULI San FranciscoThe Women’s Leadership Initiative released its first comprehensive research study entitled Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry. WLI wanted to fill a void in existing… Read More
- Posted October 16, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteFour District Councils were awarded grants to launch innovative programs that raise the visibility and number of women in ULI and the real estate industry. Read More
New Report from ULI Recommends Strategies to Spur Advancement of Women to Top-Level Positions in the U.S. Real Estate IndustryPosted October 6, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteA new report from the Urban Land Institute (ULI), Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry, recommends strategies to help women advance to executive-level positions within the real estate industry and overcome the still-existent challenge of gender inequality. Read More
- Posted August 18, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteThe ULI Women's Leadership Initiative is delighted to announce the recipients of the WLI Prologis Scholarship Program in connection with ULI's Fall Meeting in San Francisco on October 5-8, 2015. Read More
- Posted August 14, 2015 on ULI New YorkBY KRYSTYN GATTO On August 6th ULI New York’s Women’s Leadership Initiative joined Jamestown LP, Angelo, Gordon, & Co. Belvedere Capital, Cammeby’s International and FBE Limited for a tour of Industry City… Read More
- Posted August 13, 2015 on ULI CharlotteJoin us in a fireside chat with Jane McIntyre and Sonja Gant (WCNC News Anchor) to hear about how Jane fostered and strengthened the vision of the organization to move beyond the obstacles and reenergize the United Way’s mission and service within our community. Read More