The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Prologis, a sponsor and supporter of women and the WLI, has challenging and diverse positions across the globe. To view these openings, please click here.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
- Posted April 21, 2016 on ULI Los AngelesIn February, WLI and CREW members joined together for a fun evening of empowerment, networking, and fashion at Bloomingdale’s Century City. The program included: A short presentation by WLI Chair Nancy Wilhite… Read More
- Posted April 20, 2016 on ULI Los AngelesWe are delighted to announce the launch of the 2016 GROW Program. Spearheaded by our Women's Leadership Initiative both women and men participate in this program to provide leadership and… Read More
- Posted April 14, 2016 on ULI SacramentoWhat do legos have to do with real estate development? UrbanPlan! ULI's land use planning and real estate development program, created by ULI and the Fisher Center for… Read More
- Posted April 12, 2016 on ULI PittsburghThe Women’s Leadership Initiative’s “Designing the Workplace of the Future: This is Not Your Father’s Office” event brought together professionals from all disciplines of urban planning and place-making to discuss… Read More
- Posted April 11, 2016 on ULI TorontoBy Kendra Fitzrandolph, City of Toronto View Video (NEW!) View Photos View Attendance I am in real estate. I chose this career journey to build communities. I am an emerging leader who happens to be… Read More
- Posted April 11, 2016 on ULI WashingtonOn April 6th WLI Washington hosted the second installment of a three-part Gender Balance Series; a program aimed at achieving gender parity in the commercial real estate industry. This event… Read More
Wrap-Up / Non-Core is Core: How TAMI and New Manufacturing are Shaking Up NYC's Traditional Commercial Office MarketPosted April 6, 2016 on ULI New YorkBY LAUREN RACUSIN Miriam Harris, Executive Vice President of Trinity Place Holdings, served as the moderator for this morning’s fascinating panel featuring Clare Newman, Chief of Staff of the Brooklyn Navy… Read More