The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) formally launched in Charlotte, NC at the ULI 2012 Spring Meeting. WLI was formed late in 2010 and is now an active part of ULI’s Larson Leadership Initiative.
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Join the Conversation. The WLI regularly hosts high-level conversations with accomplished women leaders. Join our LinkedIn group to participate.
Discover important research and industry information by following us on Twitter.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative – Applications open for WLI Scholarships and WLI Innovation Grant!Posted June 29, 2015 on Urban Land Institute - Asia PacificWLI is growing quickly and we are excited about the upcoming opportunities Read More
- Posted May 21, 2015 on ULI TorontoOn the evening of June 4th, 2015 the Urban Land Institute (ULI) Toronto will host its second annual Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) celebration – “An Evening to Remember: 2015 WLI… Read More
- Posted May 6, 2015 on ULI San FranciscoULI San Francisco is pleased to announce its second installment of Boardroom After Dark: intimate dinner gatherings that bring together a small group of lucky ULI members with some of San… Read More
- Posted April 9, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteULI has published its 2014 Annual Report in a digital-first format now available at annualreport.uli.org Read More
- Posted April 7, 2015 on ULI ColoradoWomen’s Leadership Initiative Leadership Connection with Virginia McAllister The WLI Leadership Connection Series kicked off on March 26th with a lunch with Virginia McAllister, Principal and Owner of Iron Horse Architects… Read More
- Posted April 3, 2015 on ULI San FranciscoLydia Tan, Senior Vice President of Development for Bentall Kennedy (U.S.) LP, was the honored guest at ULI San Francisco’s March 25, 2015 Boardroom After Dark program, a series of… Read More
- Posted March 10, 2015 on ULI SacramentoULI Sacramento's WLI held a program on March 4 titled "Break Your Own Rules" a discussion about the New York Times best seller. Katie Carr, Executive Coach and… Read More