The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) formally launched in Charlotte, NC at the ULI 2012 Spring Meeting. WLI was formed late in 2010 and is now an active part of ULI’s Larson Leadership Initiative.
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Join the Conversation. The WLI regularly hosts high-level conversations with accomplished women leaders. Join our LinkedIn group to participate.
Discover important research and industry information by following us on Twitter.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
- Posted December 3, 2014 on ULI San FranciscoWritten by Anushka Silva The second installment of WLI’s professional engagement and speaking workshop series, Beyond the Elevator Pitch, took place on Thursday, October 30th to a packed house eager to hear from… Read More
- Posted November 19, 2014 on Urban Land InstituteULI is seeking a Research Fellow to carry out a research project under the auspices of ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI). Read More
- Posted November 18, 2014 on ULI PhiladelphiaIn her latest article for Fortune Magazine, editor Leigh Gallagher reflects on her interview with Marilyn Jordan Taylor at ULI Philadelphia’s Women’s Leadership Initiative Council held on November 5, 2014… Read More
- Posted November 6, 2014 on ULI PhiladelphiaOn November 5, the ULI Philadelphia Women's Leadership Initiative hosted a terrific discussion with Fortune Magazine editor, author and MSNBC contributor Leigh Gallagher and Penn School of Design Dean Marilyn Jordan… Read More
- Posted November 5, 2014 on ULI TorontoBy Robyn Brown and Emily Graham Leslie Woo, Vice President of Policy, Planning and Innovation at Metrolinx, sees evidence of her work every day when she looks out her office window… Read More
- Posted October 1, 2014 on Urban Land InstituteThe WLI Steering Committee announces the names of the ten WLI Fall Meeting Scholarship winners. Read More
- Posted August 18, 2014 on Urban Land InstituteULI women members who are active in District Councils, including members in Associate, Young Leader and Student member categories, are encouraged to apply for a Fall Meeting 2014 WLI Scholarship. The purpose of the program is to support the professional development of ULI women members through participation in the Fall Meeting, and to advance the mission of WLI: to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry. Read More