The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Join the Conversation. The WLI regularly hosts high-level conversations with accomplished women leaders. Join our LinkedIn group to participate.
Discover important research and industry information by following us on Twitter.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
- Posted February 3, 2016 on ULI Southeast Florida/CaribbeanULI SE Florida/Caribbean was recently recognized as one of only four U.S. District Councils to receive a ULI Foundation grant to assist in enhancing activities for its successful Women’s Leadership… Read More
- Posted December 22, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteAmong the firms highlighted in ULI’s recent report “Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry” for their exemplary records in promoting women, Gensler stands out for the sheer size and global nature of its workforce. Read More
- Posted November 9, 2015 on ULI PhiladelphiaOn November 5th Toby Bozzuto, CEO of the Bozzuto Group, and Julie Smith, President of Bozzuto Management discussed the importance of female leadership in real estate at the annual ULI… Read More
- Posted October 29, 2015 on ULI San FranciscoThe Women’s Leadership Initiative released its first comprehensive research study entitled Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry. WLI wanted to fill a void in existing… Read More
- Posted October 16, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteFour District Councils were awarded grants to launch innovative programs that raise the visibility and number of women in ULI and the real estate industry. Read More
New Report from ULI Recommends Strategies to Spur Advancement of Women to Top-Level Positions in the U.S. Real Estate IndustryPosted October 6, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteA new report from the Urban Land Institute (ULI), Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry, recommends strategies to help women advance to executive-level positions within the real estate industry and overcome the still-existent challenge of gender inequality. Read More
- Posted August 18, 2015 on Urban Land InstituteThe ULI Women's Leadership Initiative is delighted to announce the recipients of the WLI Prologis Scholarship Program in connection with ULI's Fall Meeting in San Francisco on October 5-8, 2015. Read More