The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was established in 2011 as a global program of the Urban Land Institute. Today it has an active global Steering Committee in addition to 40 chapters in 8 countries around the world. The global WLI leaders support local programming and initiatives, helping to increase both the number and visibility of more women leaders throughout ULI’s vast network. Resources shared below can assist with new and growing WLI chapters looking for best-in-class programs as well as statistics on the state of women in the real estate industry.
Accomplishments of WLI – Click here to read.
District Council WLI Programming Ideas – Click here to read.
WLI Research and Publications
Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry – Click here to read.
2013-2018 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
WLI Prologis Scholarship Winners
2016 Fall Meeting – Click here to read.
2015 Fall Meeting – Click here to read.
2014 Fall Meeting – Click here to read.
2013 Fall Meeting – Click here to read.
WLI Content Worldwide
- Posted February 13, 2017 on ULI WashingtonThe evening event started at The Apollo Apartments with signature drinks and a tour of the beautifully designed common spaces and model unit. The panel discussion was held in the… Read More
- Posted February 7, 2017 on ULI WashingtonIs entrepreneurship for you? This is the question that drove the discussion amongst five emerging and experienced entrepreneurs at WLI Washington’s ‘Taking the Plunge: Insight into Action’ event. The panel… Read More
- Posted February 6, 2017 on ULI SacramentoULI Member, Nikky Mohanna, Principal of Mohanna Development, spoke about the millennial motivation and social impact philosophy behind her 19J project in midtown.
With rising rents and the increasing lack of… Read More
- Posted December 13, 2016 on ULI CharlotteLeading with Your Strengths
Do you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day? All too often, our natural talents go untapped. From the cradle to the cubicle… Read More
- Posted November 18, 2016 on ULI PittsburghAs ULI Pittsburgh’s Women’s Leadership Initiative inches toward our one year anniversary, what better way to celebrate than with November 17th’s “DIFFERENCE MAKERS” reception in collaboration with the National League… Read More