The Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was established in 2011 as part of the Urban Land Institute’s Robert C. Larson Leadership Initiative. On an annual basis, the WLI will revise and affirm its strategy including the vision, mission, objectives, and governance of the initiative, and will establish a work plan for the upcoming year. The Strategic Plan 2013-2018 is hereby approved by the Steering Committee of the Women’s Leadership Initiative and presented to the WLI Advisory Board.
Since the launch, WLI activities have burgeoned all over the U.S. Check out ULI member impact and contribution to advancing the WLI mission.
WLI Research and Publications
Women in Leadership in the Real Estate and Land Use Industry – Click here to read.
WLI Strategic Plans and Reports
2014 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2013 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Annual Report – Click here to read.
2012 WLI Strategic Plan – Click here to read.
WLI Content Worldwide
- Posted October 20, 2016 on ULI San FranciscoULI San Francisco was excited to have Connie Moore as a guest at Boardroom After Dark on October 11, 2016. Ms. Moore has more than 40 years of experience in… Read More
- Posted October 19, 2016 on ULI HoustonULI Houston Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) kicked off its 2016/2017 programming with a well-attended dinner and dialogue event, featuring Guest Speaker Sue Ansel, CEO of Gables Residential.
Erica Siegel Henning, ULI… Read More
- Posted September 28, 2016 on ULI PittsburghNamed one of Pittsburgh Business Times' Coolest Offices, Reed Smith was host venue to our latest ULI Pittsburgh Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) event: “A Conversation with Sandie Egley." During the… Read More
- Posted September 27, 2016 on ULI CharlotteAt a ULI Charlotte Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) lunch on September 20, 2016, women professionals gathered to discuss how we can help elevate other women. A panel moderated by Amy… Read More
- Posted September 15, 2016 on Urban Land InstituteThe ULI Women's Leadership Initiative is delighted to announce the recipients of the WLI Prologis Scholarship Program in connection with ULI's Fall Meeting in Dallas, October 24-27, 2016. Read More