The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Prologis, a sponsor and supporter of women and the WLI, has challenging and diverse positions across the globe. To view these openings, please click here.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
- Posted October 20, 2016 on ULI San FranciscoULI San Francisco was excited to have Connie Moore as a guest at Boardroom After Dark on October 11, 2016. Ms. Moore has more than 40 years of experience in… Read More
- Posted October 19, 2016 on ULI HoustonULI Houston Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) kicked off its 2016/2017 programming with a well-attended dinner and dialogue event, featuring Guest Speaker Sue Ansel, CEO of Gables Residential. Erica Siegel Henning, ULI… Read More
- Posted September 28, 2016 on ULI PittsburghNamed one of Pittsburgh Business Times' Coolest Offices, Reed Smith was host venue to our latest ULI Pittsburgh Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) event: “A Conversation with Sandie Egley." During the… Read More
- Posted September 27, 2016 on ULI CharlotteAt a ULI Charlotte Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) lunch on September 20, 2016, women professionals gathered to discuss how we can help elevate other women. A panel moderated by Amy… Read More
- Posted September 15, 2016 on Urban Land InstituteThe ULI Women's Leadership Initiative is delighted to announce the recipients of the WLI Prologis Scholarship Program in connection with ULI's Fall Meeting in Dallas, October 24-27, 2016. Read More
- Posted August 31, 2016 on ULI TriangleA sold out crowd of professional women in real estate gathered on August 23rd at West Street’s newest apartment complex, The Link, to learn about the ongoing transformation of downtown… Read More
- Posted August 25, 2016 on ULI Austin WLI started its first committee year leading a breakfast on Inclusive Leadership in October of 2015. This past spring, WLI kicked off the WLI Lunch Series, with both lunches selling out within… Read More