The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
WLI Steering Committee
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
If you would like to be involved with the WLI’s work, reach out to your local District Council staff to express interest. Find the contact information for your ULI District Council.
Prologis, a sponsor and supporter of women and the WLI, has challenging and diverse positions across the globe. To view these openings, please click here.
Latest News From WLI Worldwide
- Posted February 13, 2017 on ULI WashingtonThe evening event started at The Apollo Apartments with signature drinks and a tour of the beautifully designed common spaces and model unit. The panel discussion was held in the… Read More
- Posted February 7, 2017 on ULI WashingtonIs entrepreneurship for you? This is the question that drove the discussion amongst five emerging and experienced entrepreneurs at WLI Washington’s ‘Taking the Plunge: Insight into Action’ event. The panel… Read More
- Posted February 6, 2017 on ULI SacramentoULI Member, Nikky Mohanna, Principal of Mohanna Development, spoke about the millennial motivation and social impact philosophy behind her 19J project in midtown. With rising rents and the increasing lack of… Read More
- Posted December 13, 2016 on ULI CharlotteLeading with Your Strengths Do you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day? All too often, our natural talents go untapped. From the cradle to the cubicle… Read More
- Posted November 18, 2016 on ULI PittsburghAs ULI Pittsburgh’s Women’s Leadership Initiative inches toward our one year anniversary, what better way to celebrate than with November 17th’s “DIFFERENCE MAKERS” reception in collaboration with the National League… Read More
- Posted November 14, 2016 on Urban Land InstituteExamples of ten WLI programs that are creating innovative and impactful programming. Read More
- Posted November 9, 2016 on ULI BaltimoreNovember 3, 2016 — The Baltimore District Council of The Urban Land Institute (ULI) is pleased to announce it has been awarded the 2016 Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) Grant from… Read More