The submission period for the 2015 cycle is open. Deadline: March 16, 2015
The ULI Urban Open Space Award program only accepts applications via OrgSync, an online system that requires applicants to create a user name and password. Before applying, please review these application instructions, which include information about registering on the online system. Please note that even though the application requires the same information as in previous years, the process is now conducted electronically.
How to Apply Online
Participation in the ULI Urban Open Space Awards program requires the creation of an account on the OrgSync network. The ULI Urban Open Space Award OrgSync community houses the application forms, and will also house the supplementary material and Q&A archives during the submission period. This portal is the primary source of information for applicants during the awards cycle.
Instructions for Joining the 2015 Urban Open Space Award Community
- Go to OrgSync. If prompted to select a community, choose “Urban Land Institute” from the pull-down menu.
- If you have not previously registered with OrgSync to apply for a ULI award, click “Not a Member? Register Now.” Do not log in using a Facebook account or an existing OrgSync account that is not affiliated with ULI. Fill out the form with your user name and select a password for the account. If you have previously registered with OrgSync to apply for a ULI award, log in with your user name and password.
- You will then be taken to the Urban Open Space Awards portal. In the future, use this OrgSync link to log in.
Completing the Application
The general application form is to be submitted online and can be found in the “Forms” section of the Urban Open Space Awards portal. The application form can be saved as a work in progress before the submission is completed. To understand the scope of requirements, you may consult a blank reference version of the application form, or the accompanying detailed requirements.
Applications will be accepted ONLY via the OrgSync system. Any applications sent via other means will be discarded. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or questions you may have to support your submission.
An entry fee must accompany each project submitted. Fees for the 2015 ULI Urban Open Space Award are as follows:
- US$500 for the private sector
- US$200 for the public sector or nonprofits.
Please note that these fees apply to the type of company or organization submitting the application, not the type of project completed. The application will take you to a secure link to complete the transaction.
Don’t forget to include the authorization form. Download and complete the authorization form to include with the digital submission. The authorization form guarantees the legitimacy of the submission and enables the submission to be approved for evaluation.
Please note that the deadline for all submissions is March 16, 2015. This is a final deadline with not extensions. Plan to allow time accordingly for preparing and uploading your submission materials.