What is a project analysis session?
A project analysis session is a two-hour, over-the-shoulder look at a specific land use challenge that you bring to ULI. The intimate, conversational format encourages creative thinking and problem solving between our panel and you.
Who will be on the project analysis team?
An expert team will be hand-picked to address your challenge. ULI will assemble a variety of land use professionals with diverse viewpoints—such as market analysts, developers, planners, architects, public officials, and lenders—who will provide in-depth, project-specific, and pragmatic advice.
What kinds of topics can we address?
- Potential uses and project programming
- Workout strategies
- Infrastructure investment optimization
- Implementation strategies
- Downtown revitalization
- Transit-oriented development
- Asset management strategies
- Office park revitalization
- Workforce housing
- Many more land use strategies
What is the final product?
ULI will provide an audio CD of the two-hour session.