At ULI, we fulfill our mission by engaging the many different people who help cities thrive. Land use leaders can hire experts from ULI through our Advisory Services program to study a local land use challenge and recommend solutions. Our awards programs recognize the outstanding people and places that exemplify the very best in land use, planning, and real estate development.
New studies, forums, and educational programs are offered each year in cities across the Americas, Europe, and Asia through our local programs and with the help of innovation grants from the ULI Foundation.
If you are a public official or real estate professional, you can find a job or advance your career through our Career Center, leadership programs, and educational workshops. And if you seek competitive proposals to develop—or redevelop—a property in your area, our Marketplace helps ensure that your request reaches the right people.
In This Section
- Advisory Services
- What Is Advisory Services?
- Panels, Reports, and Presentations
- Interactive Panel Map
- Technical Assistance Panels (TAPs)
- Project Analysis Sessions
- Awards & Competitions
- Global Awards for Excellence
- Urban Open Space Award
- J.C. Nichols Prize for Visionaries in Urban Development
- ULI Hines Student Competition
- Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable and Workforce Housing Awards
- Robert C. Larson Housing Policy Leadership Awards
- Apgar Urban Land Award
- Career Center
- Leadership Programs
- Local Programs
- Public Officials
- Urban Innovation Grants