In recognition of his role in preserving Civil War battlefields, ULI senior resident fellow Ed McMahon was honored by the Shenandoah Valley Battlefields Foundation on Sept. 15. As the Charles E. Fraser Chair on Sustainable Development and Environmental Policy, McMahon leads ULI’s worldwide research and education efforts on environmentally sensitive development policies and practices. He is a leading authority on sustainable development, land conservation, smart growth, and historic preservation. Read more.
- BB&T Center, Broward County, FL—Advisory Services Panel
- RFQ: The Richardson Center Corporation
- Building on a Legacy of Leadership in Land Use and Community Building: ULI Welcomes New Members to Global Board of Directors and New Global Trustees
- Raising the Bar for Giving: ULI Leader Stephen Quazzo Named Chairman of the ULI Foundation
- NH Seek is Named Chairman of the Asia Pacific Region for ULI
- London’s Future May Be Polycentric
- The Paris Climate Agreement: What Does It Mean for Real Estate?
- Central and Eastern European Cities Are Unevenly Embracing Technology and Innovation
- National League of Cities Launches First-Ever Equitable Economic Development Fellowship
- ULI Baltimore Assists Annapolis with Protecting Historic Assets from Sea-Level Rise