In recognition of his role in preserving Civil War battlefields, ULI senior resident fellow Ed McMahon was honored by the Shenandoah Valley Battlefields Foundation on Sept. 15. As the Charles E. Fraser Chair on Sustainable Development and Environmental Policy, McMahon leads ULI’s worldwide research and education efforts on environmentally sensitive development policies and practices. He is a leading authority on sustainable development, land conservation, smart growth, and historic preservation. Read more.
- Associate, San Francisco District Council
- Signature Developments along Philadelphia’s Market Street Signal Rebirth of Center City
- Spring Meeting Capital Markets Session: Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?
- ULI Global CEO Patrick Phillips Describes a "More Durable and Resilient" ULI in Report to Members
- ULI Hong Kong’s WLI Chapter Launches with Robust Discussion of Strategies for Career Advancement
- ULI Chicago Joins the Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Initiative to Promote Women’s Advancement in Commercial Real Estate
- ULI Forum in New Orleans Defines Food’s Role in Placemaking and Value Creation
- ULI Columbus Pursues Data-Driven Scenario Planning to Prepare for Central Ohio Growth
- Nelson Mandela Bay, South Africa — Advisory Services Panel
- Reaching for the Future: New ULI Publication Explores Creative Financing Tools, Partnerships that Give Smaller Communities a Competitive Boost