Annual infrastructure report from ULI and Ernst & Young will capture global infrastructure insights.
Infrastructure 2013: Global Priorities, Global Insights is the seventh in a series of global infrastructure reports produced by the Urban Land Institute and Ernst & Young. The report assesses the state of infrastructure globally, connecting strong infrastructure investment decisions to national and metropolitan prosperity.
Infrastructure 2013 will include:
- Up-to-date information on the latest infrastructure investment trends, challenges, and innovations;
- Coverage of the Americas, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and the Asia Pacific region;
- Informative charts and graphs;
- Highlights of transformative infrastructure investments from around the world; and
- Insights from the infrastructure field’s leading experts and thinkers.
You will not want to miss hearing Infrastructure 2013’s take on the global infrastructure scene.
Infrastructure 2013: Global Priorities, Global Insights will be released globally at the 2013 ULI Spring Meeting in San Diego, held May 15 through 17.
The report will be shared with ULI’s Council networks through speaking engagements held during the spring and summer of 2013.