The ULI Center for Capital Markets and Real Estate and Ernst & Young are pleased to offer this free, exclusive webinar for ULI members and the media. Listen in for the release of the ULI/E&Y Real Estate Consensus Forecast, a semi-annual report based on a survey of 38 of the nation’s leading real estate economists and analysts.
Speakers Dean Schwanke of the Center for Capital Markets and Real Estate; Suzanne Mulvee of Retail, Property and Portfolio Research; Kevin J. Thorpe of Cassidy Turley; and Craig Thomas of AvalonBay Communities Inc. will give candid, objective data as well as individual perspectives on:
- Sequestration’s effects on real estate investment.
- GDP, employment, and interest rate indicators.
- Property transaction volumes and CMBS issuance.
- Property investment returns.
- Vacancy rates and rents.
- Housing starts and prices.
- What the numbers mean and why.
- Possible game changers, for better or worse.
Space is limited! Register for this free, exclusive webinar today. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-321-5011 to sign up.