The ULI Center for Capital Markets and Real Estate and EY are pleased to offer this free, exclusive webinar for ULI members and the media. Listen in for the release of the ULI/EY Real Estate Consensus Forecast, a semiannual report based on a survey of 39 of the nation’s leading real estate economists and analysts.
What You Will Learn
Participants in this webinar will get candid, objective, consensus forecast data as well as individual perspectives on:
- GDP, employment, and interest rate indicators
- Property transaction volumes and CMBS issuance
- Property investment returns
- Vacancy rates and rents
- Housing starts and prices
- What the numbers mean and why
- Possible game changers, for better or worse
The survey findings will be brought to you by:
- Anita Kramer, Vice President, ULI – Center for Capital Markets and Real Estate
- Howard Roth, Global Real Estate Leader, EY
- Doug Poutasse, Executive Vice President, Bentall Kennedy
- Bill Maher, Director of North American Investment Strategy, LaSalle Investment Management
- Jon Southard, Principal and Managing Director, CBRE Econometric Advisors
How to Register
This webinar is only available to ULI members and the media.
Space is limited! Register for this free, exclusive webinar today. Contact email@example.com or call 800-321-5011 to sign up.