How closely is commercial real estate following the economy’s general course? How is the outlook impacted by the federal government shutdown and looming national default? Compared to a year ago, are there more reasons for optimism or skepticism?
The forecast, which is based on a survey of economists and analysts at 38 of the nation’s leading real estate organizations, includes both near-term and longer-term projections for a wide variety of key economic and industry indicators, ranging from employment figures to housing starts to property sector performance.
What You’ll Learn
During the hourlong webinar on Oct. 15, you will get candid, objective, consensus forecast data as well as individual perspectives on:
- GDP, employment, and interest rate indicators
- Property transaction volumes and CMBS issuance
- Property investment returns
- Vacancy rates and rents
- Housing starts and prices
- What the numbers mean and why
- Possible game changers, for better or worse
- Tad Philipp, Director, Commercial Real Estate Research, Moody’s
- Richard Moody, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, Regions Bank
- Paul Mouchakkaa, Global Head of Research and Strategy, Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing
- Rick Sinkuler, Global Real Estate Markets Leader, EY
Already a ULI member? Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-321-5011 to register for the Real Estate Consensus Forecast webinar.