The real estate recovery will continue in 2013 as modest gains in leasing, rents, and pricing will extend across U.S. markets and improve prospects for all property sectors, according to the Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2013 report from ULI, which named San Francisco as the top market to watch in three categories.
- Associate, San Francisco District Council
- Signature Developments along Philadelphia’s Market Street Signal Rebirth of Center City
- Spring Meeting Capital Markets Session: Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?
- ULI Global CEO Patrick Phillips Describes a "More Durable and Resilient" ULI in Report to Members
- ULI Hong Kong’s WLI Chapter Launches with Robust Discussion of Strategies for Career Advancement
- ULI Chicago Joins the Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Initiative to Promote Women’s Advancement in Commercial Real Estate
- ULI Forum in New Orleans Defines Food’s Role in Placemaking and Value Creation
- ULI Columbus Pursues Data-Driven Scenario Planning to Prepare for Central Ohio Growth
- Nelson Mandela Bay, South Africa — Advisory Services Panel
- Reaching for the Future: New ULI Publication Explores Creative Financing Tools, Partnerships that Give Smaller Communities a Competitive Boost