The real estate recovery will continue in 2013 as modest gains in leasing, rents, and pricing will extend across U.S. markets and improve prospects for all property sectors, according to the Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2013 report from ULI, which named San Francisco as the top market to watch in three categories.
- BB&T Center, Broward County, FL—Advisory Services Panel
- RFQ: The Richardson Center Corporation
- Building on a Legacy of Leadership in Land Use and Community Building: ULI Welcomes New Members to Global Board of Directors and New Global Trustees
- Raising the Bar for Giving: ULI Leader Stephen Quazzo Named Chairman of the ULI Foundation
- NH Seek is Named Chairman of the Asia Pacific Region for ULI
- London’s Future May Be Polycentric
- The Paris Climate Agreement: What Does It Mean for Real Estate?
- Central and Eastern European Cities Are Unevenly Embracing Technology and Innovation
- National League of Cities Launches First-Ever Equitable Economic Development Fellowship
- ULI Baltimore Assists Annapolis with Protecting Historic Assets from Sea-Level Rise