On Wednesday, May 14, 2014, Human Transit author and consultant, Jarrett Walker, conducted a 7-hour workshop for ULI Triangle Members and afterwards gave a public lecture on the components of robust transit systems. Jarrett advocated for frequency of transit service along with four key network design elements: density around stops, walkability, linearity and continuity. Click here for a workshop summary, authored by ULI member Will Allen.
- Signature Developments along Philadelphia’s Market Street Signal Rebirth of Center City
- Spring Meeting Capital Markets Session: Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?
- ULI Global CEO Patrick Phillips Describes a "More Durable and Resilient" ULI in Report to Members
- ULI Hong Kong’s WLI Chapter Launches with Robust Discussion of Strategies for Career Advancement
- ULI Chicago Joins the Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Initiative to Promote Women’s Advancement in Commercial Real Estate
- ULI Forum in New Orleans Defines Food’s Role in Placemaking and Value Creation
- ULI Columbus Pursues Data-Driven Scenario Planning to Prepare for Central Ohio Growth
- Nelson Mandela Bay, South Africa — Advisory Services Panel
- Reaching for the Future: New ULI Publication Explores Creative Financing Tools, Partnerships that Give Smaller Communities a Competitive Boost
- Research Intern, Content Team, ULI Europe (London, UK)