On Wednesday, May 14, 2014, Human Transit author and consultant, Jarrett Walker, conducted a 7-hour workshop for ULI Triangle Members and afterwards gave a public lecture on the components of robust transit systems. Jarrett advocated for frequency of transit service along with four key network design elements: density around stops, walkability, linearity and continuity. Click here for a workshop summary, authored by ULI member Will Allen.
- RFQ: The Richardson Center Corporation
- Building on a Legacy of Leadership in Land Use and Community Building: ULI Welcomes New Members to Global Board of Directors and New Global Trustees
- Raising the Bar for Giving: ULI Leader Stephen Quazzo Named Chairman of the ULI Foundation
- NH Seek is Named Chairman of the Asia Pacific Region for ULI
- London’s Future May Be Polycentric
- The Paris Climate Agreement: What Does It Mean for Real Estate?
- Central and Eastern European Cities Are Unevenly Embracing Technology and Innovation
- National League of Cities Launches First-Ever Equitable Economic Development Fellowship
- ULI Baltimore Assists Annapolis with Protecting Historic Assets from Sea-Level Rise
- Swire Properties’ Blueprint Coworking Platform Provides a Launching Pad for Hong Kong Tech Startups