J. Ronald Terwilliger, founder and chairman of the ULI – Terwilliger Center for Housing, was honored yesterday in New York City at the 39th Annual Awards Program hosted jointly by the New York Housing Conference (NYHC) and the National Housing Conference (NHC). Terwilliger was awarded the Empire Award for Leadership in Affordable Housing. A longtime champion of affordable and workforce housing, Terwilliger was also named Housing Person of the Year in 2009 by the event’s co-sponsor, the NHC.
- RFP: Rare Opportunity Developing Chanate Property in Santa Rosa, Ca.
- St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana—Advisory Services Panel
- Senior Associate, San Francisco
- The World’s Top Real Estate Leaders to Convene in Dallas for ULI's 2016 Fall Meeting, Set for October 24-27
- Rose Center for Public Leadership Working with Long Beach Mayor on Boeing C-17 Site
- Vanguard Chairman and Chief Executive Officer F. William McNabb III is Opening Keynote Speaker at ULI’s 2016 Spring Meeting, Set for April 19-21 in Philadelphia
- RFP: Major Opportunity Developing in Hell's Kitchen
- Solar Energy in Commercial Real Estate: Navigating the Opportunities and Risks
- As Foshan Evolves, ULI Advisory Panel Suggests Fostering Innovation and Tapping Into Unique Cultural Assets
- ULI Toronto’s Urban Ideas Competition Sparks Creative Plans for Downtown Brampton