J. Ronald Terwilliger, founder and chairman of the ULI – Terwilliger Center for Housing, was honored yesterday in New York City at the 39th Annual Awards Program hosted jointly by the New York Housing Conference (NYHC) and the National Housing Conference (NHC). Terwilliger was awarded the Empire Award for Leadership in Affordable Housing. A longtime champion of affordable and workforce housing, Terwilliger was also named Housing Person of the Year in 2009 by the event’s co-sponsor, the NHC.
- RFQ: The Richardson Center Corporation
- Building on a Legacy of Leadership in Land Use and Community Building: ULI Welcomes New Members to Global Board of Directors and New Global Trustees
- Raising the Bar for Giving: ULI Leader Stephen Quazzo Named Chairman of the ULI Foundation
- NH Seek is Named Chairman of the Asia Pacific Region for ULI
- London’s Future May Be Polycentric
- The Paris Climate Agreement: What Does It Mean for Real Estate?
- Central and Eastern European Cities Are Unevenly Embracing Technology and Innovation
- National League of Cities Launches First-Ever Equitable Economic Development Fellowship
- ULI Baltimore Assists Annapolis with Protecting Historic Assets from Sea-Level Rise
- Swire Properties’ Blueprint Coworking Platform Provides a Launching Pad for Hong Kong Tech Startups