J. Ronald Terwilliger, founder and chairman of the ULI – Terwilliger Center for Housing, was honored yesterday in New York City at the 39th Annual Awards Program hosted jointly by the New York Housing Conference (NYHC) and the National Housing Conference (NHC). Terwilliger was awarded the Empire Award for Leadership in Affordable Housing. A longtime champion of affordable and workforce housing, Terwilliger was also named Housing Person of the Year in 2009 by the event’s co-sponsor, the NHC.
- ULI Names Adam J. Smolyar as Chief Marketing and Membership Officer
- Associate, San Francisco District Council
- Signature Developments along Philadelphia’s Market Street Signal Rebirth of Center City
- Spring Meeting Capital Markets Session: Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?
- ULI Global CEO Patrick Phillips Describes a "More Durable and Resilient" ULI in Report to Members
- ULI Hong Kong’s WLI Chapter Launches with Robust Discussion of Strategies for Career Advancement
- ULI Chicago Joins the Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Initiative to Promote Women’s Advancement in Commercial Real Estate
- ULI Forum in New Orleans Defines Food’s Role in Placemaking and Value Creation
- ULI Columbus Pursues Data-Driven Scenario Planning to Prepare for Central Ohio Growth
- Nelson Mandela Bay, South Africa — Advisory Services Panel