The ULI Real Estate Consensus Forecast — September 2012 (PDF) is a survey of leading U.S. real estate economists/analysts representing major real estate investment, advisory, and research firms and organizations. The semi-annual survey provides forecasts for 26 economic and real estate indicators, including GDP, employment, inflation, interest rates, property transaction volumes, CMBS issuance, capitalization rates, REIT returns, property investment returns for four property types, vacancy/occupancy rates and rents for five property types, and housing starts and prices. Learn more by reading the press release and listening to press webinar.
- BB&T Center, Broward County, FL—Advisory Services Panel
- RFQ: The Richardson Center Corporation
- Building on a Legacy of Leadership in Land Use and Community Building: ULI Welcomes New Members to Global Board of Directors and New Global Trustees
- Raising the Bar for Giving: ULI Leader Stephen Quazzo Named Chairman of the ULI Foundation
- NH Seek is Named Chairman of the Asia Pacific Region for ULI
- London’s Future May Be Polycentric
- The Paris Climate Agreement: What Does It Mean for Real Estate?
- Central and Eastern European Cities Are Unevenly Embracing Technology and Innovation
- National League of Cities Launches First-Ever Equitable Economic Development Fellowship
- ULI Baltimore Assists Annapolis with Protecting Historic Assets from Sea-Level Rise