The ULI Real Estate Consensus Forecast — September 2012 (PDF) is a survey of leading U.S. real estate economists/analysts representing major real estate investment, advisory, and research firms and organizations. The semi-annual survey provides forecasts for 26 economic and real estate indicators, including GDP, employment, inflation, interest rates, property transaction volumes, CMBS issuance, capitalization rates, REIT returns, property investment returns for four property types, vacancy/occupancy rates and rents for five property types, and housing starts and prices. Learn more by reading the press release and listening to press webinar.
- Associate, San Francisco District Council
- Signature Developments along Philadelphia’s Market Street Signal Rebirth of Center City
- Spring Meeting Capital Markets Session: Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?
- ULI Global CEO Patrick Phillips Describes a "More Durable and Resilient" ULI in Report to Members
- ULI Hong Kong’s WLI Chapter Launches with Robust Discussion of Strategies for Career Advancement
- ULI Chicago Joins the Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Initiative to Promote Women’s Advancement in Commercial Real Estate
- ULI Forum in New Orleans Defines Food’s Role in Placemaking and Value Creation
- ULI Columbus Pursues Data-Driven Scenario Planning to Prepare for Central Ohio Growth
- Nelson Mandela Bay, South Africa — Advisory Services Panel
- Reaching for the Future: New ULI Publication Explores Creative Financing Tools, Partnerships that Give Smaller Communities a Competitive Boost