Mainland China Real Estate Markets 2013: ULI Analysis of City Investment Prospects—the third such annual survey conducted by the Urban Land Institute (ULI)—reports on real estate development and investment prospects in 36 of the largest Mainland China cities and related issues, as evaluated by real estate industry leaders active in Mainland China.
- ULI Names Adam J. Smolyar as Chief Marketing and Membership Officer
- Associate, San Francisco District Council
- Signature Developments along Philadelphia’s Market Street Signal Rebirth of Center City
- Spring Meeting Capital Markets Session: Where Are We Now and Where Are We Going?
- ULI Global CEO Patrick Phillips Describes a "More Durable and Resilient" ULI in Report to Members
- ULI Hong Kong’s WLI Chapter Launches with Robust Discussion of Strategies for Career Advancement
- ULI Chicago Joins the Goldie B. Wolfe Miller Initiative to Promote Women’s Advancement in Commercial Real Estate
- ULI Forum in New Orleans Defines Food’s Role in Placemaking and Value Creation
- ULI Columbus Pursues Data-Driven Scenario Planning to Prepare for Central Ohio Growth
- Nelson Mandela Bay, South Africa — Advisory Services Panel